November 6, 2018
When planning your shipping budget for 2019, it helps to know the estimated cost based on rate increases. FedEx has announced 2019 rate increases to their Ex-press, Ground, Freight, and Home Delivery services.
FedEx is not charging additional holiday residential sur-charges. There will be some additional surcharges for FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments during the peak holiday shipping season. For oversized US Ex-press shipments or shipments that require additional han-dling, a surcharge of $3.20 per package will apply through these dates.
Effective Jan. 7, 2019
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9% for U.S., U.S. export and U.S. import services.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx International Premium® rates will increase.
- Minimum rates for FedEx Express® services will increase.
- FedEx Ground Multiweight® rates will increase.
- FedEx SmartPost rates will increase.
- FedEx Freight rates will increase an average of 5.9%
- FedEx retail rates will increase
For more information, please visit FedEx.com.