The U.S. Postal Service has announced a price increase for first class mail to take effect July 10, 2022. On July 10, 2022, the price of a First Class postage stamp will increase from $0.58 to $0.60. Each additional ounce will increase by $0.24, up from $0.20. The 1oz First Class metered rate will increase from $0.53 to $0.57. For a complete list of price changes, click here.
The U.S. Postal Service filed notice with the Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) of price changes for Shipping Services to take effect Jan. 9, 2022. The proposed prices, approved by the Postal Service Governors, would raise Shipping Services product prices approximately 3.1 percent for Priority Mail service, and 3.1 percent for Priority Mail Express service. The new prices will include an increase in the price of a Flat Rate Priority Mail Envelope from $7.95 to $8.95 and a Small Flat-Rate Box from $8.45 to $9.45. For a complete list of price changes, click here.
November 6, 2018
When planning your shipping budget for 2019, it helps to know the estimated cost based on rate increases. FedEx has announced 2019 rate increases to their Ex-press, Ground, Freight, and Home Delivery services.
FedEx is not charging additional holiday residential sur-charges. There will be some additional surcharges for FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments during the peak holiday shipping season. For oversized US Ex-press shipments or shipments that require additional han-dling, a surcharge of $3.20 per package will apply through these dates.
Effective Jan. 7, 2019
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9% for U.S., U.S. export and U.S. import services.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx International Premium® rates will increase.
- Minimum rates for FedEx Express® services will increase.
- FedEx Ground Multiweight® rates will increase.
- FedEx SmartPost rates will increase.
- FedEx Freight rates will increase an average of 5.9%
- FedEx retail rates will increase
For more information, please visit FedEx.com.